Upholding the Industry Standard
The core value of IPC International Corporation is demonstrated in each and every one of our employees. We have been extremely successful in recruiting, employing and retaining qualified individuals to deliver our high caliber services.
All candidates are given equal consideration for hire.
Security officers’ minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to withstand inclement weather and/or extended periods of walking and standing
- Ability to make physically assist Police, Fire and EMS
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be a minimum of 21 years of age if position requires driving
- Must have a clear criminal history-includes any pending charges
- Must qualify to receive state or municipal security guard license, if required
- Must pass drug screening
Our stringent company standards for employment allow us to provide our clients with the highest quality security teams in the industry. IPC is an equal opportunity employer.